You might recall me mentioning that we are in the process of moving. It has been a bit of a whirlwind. We are excited about getting into our new home and starting the next chapter. But more than anything right now I am looking forward to trying some of these new recipes that I have been pinning. There are so many great ones that it is going to be hard to know which recipe to try first once we get settled.
Over the last two weeks I have shared with you two of our family favorites meals, today I wanted to share with you a favorite dessert recipe.
I have been making this recipe for about 20 years and it is still a favorite. It is quick and easy, and tasty too! The kids even love helping with this one.
It is my Plucking Cake. Yes, it is made with biscuits and layered in a Bundt pan. You will love it!
This month, Tamara from OKC Mom of 3 and Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama are running this party on their blogs! We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts! Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Tamara at OKC Mom of 3 (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/ **Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.