Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by another blogger, Cherie at In Cherie’s Words. If you haven’t checked out her blog you should jump right over there & let her know that I sent you. Cherie thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I am thrilled.
But it also reminded me that I was nominated several months ago by another blogger, Misty at Denverista. In my defense I was still so new to blogging that I just thought it was “pat on the back” blogging lingo. Sorry that I dropped the ball Denverista & didn’t answer your questions.
When a blogger accepts the nomination, she will answer a series of questions that are asked by the nominator, as well as nominate other bloggers with her own questions.
So this time I am following through. I hope that you enjoy the questions and answers as follows:
What magazine do you enjoy reading? I subscribe to a few but if I had to pick just one it would be All You Magazine.
If you could indulge in any meal without gaining any extra weight, what would that meal be? My favorite meal is probably my husbands grilled steak, baked potato, and salad.
Who’s your favorite actor/actress, and why? Not sure I have an actual favorite. But if I had to choose I would say Sandra Bullock. She is great to watch & seems to have a great personality.
What’s the worst household chore you dread doing? Gosh, that is a toss-up between laundry & dishes. Surprisingly many would think it would be scrubbing toilets.
What’s your pet peeve? My pet peeve would probably be smacking. If you can’t chew that gum without smacking then spit it out. Oh, wait! Maybe it’s a bad parking job.
Taking pictures or taking video? I take more snapshots. I have gotten too comfortable with my iPhone camera that sadly I don’t even carry my camera anymore, but I need to.
Favorite morning beverage: coffee, smoothie, juice, or none? Coffee! Is there really any other morning beverage?
What type of books do you enjoy reading? I like to read books that will better me in some way, self-help books.
If you were to get a FREE car of your choice, (doesn’t matter of it’s cost), what would it be? I would love to have a Tahoe or Sequoia again someday. So you can deliver either any time.
What’s your favorite season (winter, spring, summer, or fall)? My favorite season has always been Fall. I love to watch it changing to the season, all of the beautiful colors.
If you could freeze your age, how old would you be and why? Maybe 40. Oh, wait! Am I even there yet? Because I have realized that we are truly blessed; I have a wonderful husband and 3 wonderful kids, and great friends.
Liebster Award Rules: (Yes, there’s gotta be rules)
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions. You CANNOT nominate the person who nominated you.
4. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
This was challenging! There are so many great blogs out there that it was hard to just nominate 11 blogs. It has been great getting to know these bloggers and I look forward to watching them succeed every day. If you have been nominated and choose not to accept, please let me know & I will select another one.
I nominate the following for the Liebster Award:
And the questions that I ask each one are:
1. What movie would you recommend and why?
2. How do you spend time for you?
3. What book would you recommend and why?
4. Where is a place that you have or would love to travel for vacation?
5. What sports did you/do you play?
6. Do you have pets, what kind?
7. What has been a favorite or best gift that you have received?
8. What is your favorite form of exercise?
9. What accessory is a must have?
10. What is your favorite tv show?
11. Do you have a guilty pleasure?