Are you looking for a tasty dessert that is great to take to a party or other gathering? But maybe you want something simple and easy to serve?
How about Cheesecake Cups? They still offer the wonderful flavor of cheesecake but in a single serve size, no cutting needed.
I love to entertain in my home and try new recipes. This Cheesecake Cups recipe has gone over well every time that I have served them at gatherings.
This recipe is in two (2) parts; crust & filling
2/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs
2 TBPS sugar
1 TBSP margarine, melted
2 pkgs cream cheese, 8 oz each & softened
½ Cup sugar
3 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
½ tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine with a fork until combined. Measure it evenly into 12 muffin papers. Press firmly. Bake the crust for 5 minutes. Let cool.
Using a mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Once it is mixed well, add the eggs.
Then pour evenly into the 12 prepared graham cracker cups. Fill ½ – ¾ full. Bake at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes.
Cool completely in pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with fresh fruit or fruit filling
I have a magic bullet that I have used to pulse my graham crackers into crumbs. I used it when I was without my chopper. Either works fine depending on how small you want the crumbs.
When serving at my own home I put the fruit filling in different serving dishes & let the guest add their own. If taking with me to a party I will have a couple of different toppings on top for them to choose from.
I have been selected to Co-Host the Tasty Tuesday link-up at Creative K Kids.
This month, Tamara from OKC Mom of 3 and Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama are running this party on their blogs! We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts! Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Tamara at OKC Mom of 3 (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/ **Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.